MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL,PESHAWAR
The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and Amendments therein. MT I, KTH is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias. Applications are invited for the following positions (on prescribed form):-
Director Accident Emergency Department
1. MBBS or equivalent degree as per PMDC rules with valid PMDC Registration.
a. Fellowship in Emergency Medicine with most preferably FCPS in Emergency Medicine or equivalent per PMDC as Level Ill equivalent qualification, like FRCEM (fellow of Royal College of Emergency Medicine), FACEM (Fellow of Australian College of Emergency Medicine) or DABEM (Diplomat American Board of Emergency Medicine). OR
b. Level Ill or equivalent qualification in Primary Clinical specialty like Medicine, Surgery, Anesthes ia or Pediatrics.
3. Work experience minimum of 5 years of working after post-graduate qualification in emergency
medicine in a structured Emergency Department In case of post-graduation in primary clinical specialty minimum 7 years of full time working in a structured emergency Department.
4. All life support courses provider certification (VALID PALS/APLS, ACLS, ATLS) with experience in training in emergency Medicine will be preferred.
The job is not limited to Administrative duties but the selected candidate will also be involved in clinical side and patient care. Any other duty assigned by Medical Director, CEO or the Board of Governors.
The Director A&E shall report to the Medical Director.
l. The Medical Director, on appointment, shall simultaneously receive a faculty appointment at a level commensurate with his qualifications and the prescribed Institutional requirements for the faculty post, which appointment shall not be limited to the term applicable to the office of the Medical Director.
2, The positions shall be filled on contract basis for a period of (Five years for Medical Director, Three years for Finance Director and DirectorA&E) and shall be eligible for reappointment on performance basis.
3. Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected persons.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
l. Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Act,2015 and Amendments/Regulations therein.
2. Incomplete and late submitted application will not be entertained-Any candidate maybe disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was, Convicted by court of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false information, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
3. Applications received after due date will not be entertained which is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
4. 'No TA/DA will be allowed.
l. Application form (downloadable from the Hospital website www.kth.gov.pk) must accompany bank draft of Rs, 2000/-(Non-refundable) in favour of Hospital Director MTI KTH account No. 5761 Bank of Khyber main branch Code No. 0121
2. Application accompanied with complete CV valid and academic / experience / domicile certificates, degree, diploma along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested. Including the names and addresses of three referees, should be sent to this office within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form. Copy of valid PMDC Registration for the post of MD & Director A&E shall be attached.