Manager – Business Development, Center for Excellence in Education (CEE)
The Center for Executive Education at the IBA requires a Manager for the business development of both open and client-specific programs. The position will liaise with consultants, practitioners and human resource professionals of governmental organizations, family businesses, local companies and MNCs directly or indirectly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing annual calendar and handouts for courses
• Managing the operations of following courses: - Open Enrollment Courses - Client Specific Courses - Virtual or distance learning courses
• Coordinating with faculty for course delivery, course design, course material, and other course-related activities
• Ensuring training rooms / venues, equipment, catering arrangements, and other requirements are completed in advance
• Arranging training materials / handouts for training courses and assist with creating and/or formatting of the material as and when required
• Developing, arranging and releasing promotional material/advertisement for CEE activities
• Responding to clients’ requests for information in timely manner
• Interacting with other IBA departments including Communications, Finance & Accounts, Internal Audit, IT, Administration, Human Resources & Faculty.
• Arranging meetings with clients for business development and promotion Any other tasks assigned by the management.
At least Masters’ degree in Management, Business or related field from HEC recognized university/institute
At least 5-6 years of work experience preferably in management and coordination of training programs/Centers Others:
• Ability to initiate and pay close attention to detail
• Comfortable with multitasking
• Inclination towards people development
• Strong communication skills
• Positive and proactive approach towards job
• Time management skills
• Must have hands on experience of working on MS Office
• Understanding of Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
• Ability to use training equipment would be an added advantage
How to apply:
Recruitment at IBA Karachi is a transparent and competitive selection process based on merit.Interested candidates should complete and submit the online Pre-Employment Application Form at: http://careers.iba.edu.pk along with their updated CVs, within 15 days from publication date of this advertisement.
Director Human Resources Institute of Business AdministrationHow to apply: Recruitment at IBA Karachi is a transparent and competitive selection process based on merit.Interested candidates should complete and submit the online Pre-Employment Application Form at: http://careers.iba.edu.pk along with their updated CVs, within 15 days from publication date of this advertisement. Director Human Resources Institute of Business Administration