Assistant Manager Marketing
This position is responsible for the tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with institute’s brand identity. To be successful in this role, incumbent should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about IBA and drive qualified traffic to the front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content
creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, and
• Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Educational Qualification: At least Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field from HEC recognized university/institute with.
Experience: At least 4-5 years of work experience in structured Marketing department.
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
• Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines.
• The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
• Change management skills.
• Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
How to apply:
Recruitment at IBA Karachi is a transparent and competitive selection process based on merit.Interested candidates should complete and submit the online Pre-Employment Application Form at: http://careers.iba.edu.pk along with their updated CVs, within 15 days from publication date of this advertisement.
Director Human Resources Institute of Business AdministrationHow to apply: Recruitment at IBA Karachi is a transparent and competitive selection process based on merit.Interested candidates should complete and submit the online Pre-Employment Application Form at: http://careers.iba.edu.pk along with their updated CVs, within 15 days from publication date of this advertisement. Director Human Resources Institute of Business Administration