Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Lahore, Pakistan. Chartered by The Government of Pakistan
Applications for the following vacancies are invited on prescribed form, down-loadable from www.pifd.edu.pk and accompanied by original deposit slip showing Online Deposit (HBL MA Johar Town Branch AJC 22167900286001) / Pay Order / Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design as Application Processing Fee (Non-Refundable).
Registrar (equivalent to BPS-20/21)
Qualification & Experience
Master Degree or equivalent from HEC recognized institution with 15 years teaching / administrative experience including five years in relevant field. Candidates with exceptional administrative / academic skills will be preferred.
• Application Form with complete CV and bank deposit slip without documents, must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
• All the positions are on open merit basis, however 2% quota for disabled persons will be implemented.
• Candidates already in Government Service can apply through proper channel and submit NOC along with their documents.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• Canvassing will disqualify an applicant
No TA/ DA will be paid for test/ interview.
• The employer reserves the right to fill or not fill any of the above mentioned post and accept or reject any application without assigning any reason