OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR Medical Teaching Institute (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP for the following posts (On fixed pay basis) mentioned below in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MT l) Peshawar.
Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical 'electrical or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute with one year experience in the relevant field.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience / domicile certificates along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach to the Human Resource Department. MTI KTH. Peshawar; through registered mail. courier service within (15 days) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed Job Application form.
2 Job Application form is available in HR Department of MTI KTH & can also be downloaded from KTH website and www.facebook.com/mtikth
3. Applicants applying for the post from S. No. 06 must accompany their Application form with Rs.I000/- bank draft (non-refundable) and candidates applying for the post from S, No 7 to 14 must accompany their Application form with Rs,500/ bank draft as processing fee in favor of Hospital Director MTI/KTH Account No. 5761, Bank of Khyber Main Branch Code 0121.
4. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have documentary proof of experience in relevant subject / field. Experience mentioned in the application form must be supported with documents i-e experience certificates & service certificates (in case of latest job), failing so will lead to non- consideration of experience for the particular position. No documents will be accepted / changed after closing date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
5- All experience will be counted after the requisite academic degrees, certificates have been received. 6. Equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan to be provided by applicants in case of foreign qualifications. In progress certificates degree programs will not be considered.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done by pre-interview marks or Mitten test.
8. Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015.
9. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. 10. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
11. All recruitment will be done on merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make candidate liable for rejection from selection process.
12. Any Civil Servant if selected shall resign from civil service.
13. Person of the Age of 60 or beyond will not be eligible for the post.
14. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of MTI-KTH for review. The decision of the competent forum there of shall be final.
15, Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/ she was; (a) Convicted by the court of law, (b) Dismissed from public service. (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information. (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification. (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means). (0 Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates. (h )Misbehaves in the interview.
16. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
17. No TADA is allowed for Test / Interview.
18. Written statement on judicial stamp paper will be taken from selected candidates that they will not approach any office or court of law for regularization of their service.
19. The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
20. Minority and disable quota will be followed as per rules.
21. All the shortlisted candidates will be informed