BACHA KHAN UNIVERSITY, CHARSADDA KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, PAKISTAN
Applications are invited for the following Administrative positions.
Director Works, BPS 20
Qualification & Experience
First class BE (16 years education) in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University and Pakistan Engineering Council with 17 years relevant experience in a University or a Government Department or an Autonomous organization in pay scale 17 or its equivalent and above OR Second class BE (16 years education) in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University and Pakistan Engineering Council with 20 years' relevant experience in a University or a Government Department or an Autonomous Organization in pay scale 17 or its equivalent and above.
Terms & Conditions for apply:
1. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available in the office of the Registrar as well as on University website http://wwvv.bkuc.edu-pk/.
2. Original receipt of online payment/Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 2,000/- for BPS-20 and Rs.1500/- for BPS- 17 & 1 8, in favor of Treasurer, Bacha Khan University, Charsadda, or online payment to United Bank Limited, Charsadda, Main Branch Code-0232 Account No-220194105 must be attached with application form (s).
3. The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC /IBCC, Islamabad
4.Less than 3 00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second division.
5.Application Forms, complete in all respects, along with all relevant documents/ experience certificates and three passport sized color photographs should reach the office of the under signed on or before April 05, 2019 positively.
6. Incomplete applications or those received after due date shall not be entertained.
7. Original documents will have to be produced at the time or interview.
8. Those already in Government services should apply through proper channel Attached departmental NOC and Experience Certificate duly issued by the Competent Authority.
9. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement
10. Only Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
11. No TA/DA shall be admissible during test/interview. The candidates shall be called for test/interview through their email & Contact Nos addresses only.
12. Land line telephone Number, Mobile Number, Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application Form
13The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post(s), not to fill any post and reject any application, without showing any reason
14. Any candidate applying for more than one position, should apply (Or each post separately.
Note: Those who have already applied for the above positions, should apply a fresh or must update their application form(s) along with the any later educational testimonials and experience etc However, no application fee will be charged from such applicants.