KINNAIRD COLLEGE FOR WOMEN VACANT POSITION
Kinnaird College for Women invites applications from bright and motivated candidates for a senior
Director Finance will be responsible for managing the entire financial and accounting functions of Kinnaird College. He/she will handle the statutory and compliance matters, taxation, internal and external audits, timely preparation of accounting reports and manuals.
The position entails fiscal planning and budgeting by analyzing financial performance and risks to the
Institution as well as forecasting the future cash now needs and tracking current cash flow. TliC incumbent will keep a close liaison with all the relevant provincial and federal statutory bodies including Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or equivalent with minimum 03 years post qualification experience at a senior management position in the relevant area.
Associate of Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA) with minimum 05 years post qualification experience at a senior management position in the relevant area.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) with minimum 05 years post qualification experience at a senior management position in the relevant area.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Demonstrated knowledge of Financial and Procurement Information Systems and related databases.
• Well versed with International Accounting Standards and Code of Corporate Governance.
• IT proficiency in related softwares and exposure of ERP will have an advantage. The candidate must demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, team building, effective communication and negotiation skills.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Only those candidates may apply who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
The position applied for must be mentioned on top of the envelope.
Applications along with attested copies of the following documents should be sent through registered mail on the address mentioned at the end:
> Cover Letter along with detailed resume, two passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents (experience letters, last drawn salary slip, domicile, medical/fitness certificate and other certificates mentioned in the resume).
> Complete contact details as well as names and contact details of two referees.
All degrees must be HEC recognized with no 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
All applicants are required to mention their expected salary from Kinnaird in their cover letter/application.
Age of the applicant should be between 35-50 years.
Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer and if selected shall be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments on the specified date of joining.
•The last date for receipt of applications is March 25, 2019. Late and incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificates etc. shall not be entertained.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and written test, no TADA be paid.
• Candidature shall be cancelled at any stage due to incorrect / wrong information.
• All the applicants applied against this position in our advertisement dated (October 28, 2018 will be considered as applicants. However, they will be required to bring their last drawn salary slips at the time of interview (if shortlisted).
Kinnaird College for Women reserves the rights not to fill/withdraw/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason. The College may consider an applicant in a lower cadre of the post advertised.