Innoventors is an electronic design services firm established in 2017 located in Malaysia and currently expanding in Pakistan. We are looking for candidates with less than 5 years of experience in digital design field (ASIC and FPGA) as below.
- Work with senior engineering staff to build, test, and deliver fully-realized product designs
- Independently develop digital system/subsystem implementations for variety of products
- Participate in hardware/software integration efforts with other engineering disciplines.
- Develop and deliver technical documentations.
Must have qualifications:
- Developing and implementing programmable logic/software architectures that meet customer and internal requirements
- Possess an understanding of digital hardware designs including review of datasheets, working from schematics, and using other design artifacts
- Strong background in programmable logic (HDL) and digital design
- Scripting using Perl, Tcl and python
- Developing for Xilinx and Intel/Altera FPGAs and use of their development toolchains.
- Candidate must be hands-on, decisive, and able to get things done in a small company environment
Good to have qualifications:
- Development of embedded products for RF and video applications
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Schematic capture/hardware design using Altium or Eagle
- Developing for Linux and/or RTOS environments
Verilog , RTL , OVM , Scripting , FPGA , System Verilog
Should be able to work independantly