Job Title: Director (Quality Assurance)
Age Limit: Max Limit 55 Years
Job Category: Unclassified
Gender: Equal Opportunity
Work Area: Quality Assurance
Job Type: Contract
Domicile: Open Merit
Qualification & Experience Details Qualification:
MS/MPhil degree (18 years education) or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given Higher qualification in the relevant field. Must be computer savvy.
Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience with 7-10 years at Senior Managerial positions in the area of Quality Assurance/QEC/ISO in HEC recognized universities/institutions/health care sector. Have sound knowledge of emerging technologies & hands own experience in policy formulation & implementation of ISO standards. High level of interpersonal & presentation skills, including written and verbal communication skills etc.
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 08 April 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.