Job Title: Senior Software Developer (Asp.net)
Age Limit: Max Limit 40 Years
Job Category: Computers, Software
Gender: Equal Opportunity
Work Area: Digital Technologies
Job Type: Contract
Domicile: Open Merit
Qualification & Experience Details Qualification:
Master’s/ Bachelor degree (16 Years education) in Computer Sciences/ IT or equivalent degree from HEC recognized university/institution. Preference will be given to higher qualification in relevant field.
- Minimum 7-years of Post qualification experience including 5-years working experience in managing/creating new web portals using Asp.net (MVC &Web forms).
- Expertise in security of web portals, connecting database with web portal, cloud computing and latest web technologies. Should have strong interpersonal and team coordination skills.
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 08 April 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.