Job Title: Project Manager (PMU)
Age Limit: Max Limit 55 Years
Job Category: Faculty
Gender: Equal Opportunity
Job Type: Contract
Domicile: Open Merit
Qualification & Experience Details Qualification:
Bachelors/Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University/Institution. Should be PEC registered and preferable PMP certified. Must be Computer savvy.
Minimum 10 years’ practical experience in the supervision/management of mega project. Preference will be given to personal having hands-on experience in the supervision of hospitals/multi-story building and handing specialized engineering equipment relevant to multi-story building construction for fast track projects. Market competitive package will be offered.
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 08 April 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.