A Public Sector Health Institute working under the Umbrella of Government of Sindh invites Applications from the suitable Candidates domiciled in Sindh and possessing required Qualifications and Experience for the Positions, given below:
Assistant Public Relations Officer - BPS 16
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
At least 2nd Class Masters Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication from HEC recognized University/institute with Experience of managing Media Relations (Online, Broadcast and Print) and Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills and Excellent Organization Skills.At least 2nd Class Masters Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication from HEC recognized University/institute with Experience of managing Media Relations (Online, Broadcast and Print) and Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills and Excellent Organization Skills.
• The Eligible Candidates are required to forward their Applications along with relevant Documents (i.e. Educational / Experience Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, Two Photographs, within 15 Days of Publication of this Advertisement in the Newspaper/s.
• Female, Minority and Disable Person/s Quota shall be strictly followed
• The Persons with Disabilities (Disable Person) are required to submit Disability Certificate from the relevant Authority as determined by the Government.
• Age Relaxation will be admissible as per decision of Government of Sindh.
•The Employees, already in Government Service, MUST submit NOC from their existing Department.
The Application along with relevant Documents should be forwarded to: P.O. Box No. 55, GPO, Hyderabad (Sindh)
The appointments will be initially for a Period of 06 Months, extendable on the basis of performance and need.
• Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Test/interview
• No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/interview