We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
• Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Retired Major with self confidence & determination
• Experience in related field, such as management preferred.
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Familiarity with customer service procedures.
• Willingness to continue building skills