We have an immediate opening for "Linux Systems Engineer (Trainee )". This is a career-oriented position for computer geeks eager to learn exciting technologies in a fast pace environment.
If you :-
1. Have BS or MS (CS/Computer Engineering/Telecom) Degree
2. Are eager to learn new technologies
3. Feel excited working on security and administration of Linux and/or Windows platform and troubleshooting (web servers, email servers, cloud servers, exchange servers, DNS servers, firewalls, etc)
Then we are looking for you! Join our team and make an exciting career!
The individual who takes this position must possess good written and spoken communication plus team-work skills, and have the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Aptitude toward technical troubleshooting, systems administration, and security.
Your training will include:-
- Maintain Microsoft Windows Servers and Linux Servers.
- Administer a hosting service.
- Resolve and close technical support tickets and emails.
- Maintain a high standard of support for the customer.
- Phone technical support to users.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and project a high level of professionalism.
Office accommodation is available.
During 3-months training 8,000 stipend and after job confirmation 16,000 starting salary. Candidates living near Bahria Town/DHA/PWD area are preferred.