Aga Khan University Hospital
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Supervisor, Safety and Security Offsite
You will be responsible to:
• supervise all guards in your area of responsibility and ensure that the staff carries out their duties effectively
• perform duties of Control supervisor / Ward supervisor as and when required
• carryout periodic check of the guards on duty to ensure alertness and vigilance
• assess security needs and control employee and visitor access to premises and ensure authorized entry only
• protect life and property by providing safety cover and assistance to all the patients, visitors, employees, students etc.
• check personnel, vehicles if there is suspicion of violating institutional policies
• affix parking / traffic violation stickers on cars and clamp / impound defaulting vehicles
• arrest defaulters of law & order and hand them over to Law Enforcement Agencies through department if required
• check gate passes of items being taken out of AKU and detain those being taken out without a gate pass
• assist and escort Police and Law Enforcement personnel within AKU Outreach premises when asked to do so by the departmental head
• perform any security duty assigned by the controlling/administrative/managerial authorities
• carry out investigation of incidents taking place when directed by the Control Supervisor
• conduct CCTV monitoring / security surveillance/ record the incidents (for evidence) as & when required
• read & respond to the e-mails within / outside hospital.
You should have:
• Matriculation, Intermediate preferred
• minimum of 2 years’ experience as trained soldier/ combatant in the Pakistan Armed Forces, Rangers, Frontier Corps, Frontier Constabulary, Coast Guard or Police at the level of Junior-commissioned Officer (Non Commissioned Officers with 6 years and Sepoy with 10 years’ service with AKU)
• civilian having at least 15 years’ experience in Security Management. Experience and service with SSG & Intelligence units would be preferred
• efficiency in handling small arms i.e. Rifles and Pistols
• strong supervisory skills
• computer literate
• excellent communication and investigation skills.
Please send your detailed CV to [email protected], and mark subject with the position applied for.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be submitted latest by April 21, 2019