Aga Khan University
Postgraduate Medical Education at AKU strives to instill critical thinking and analysis into its graduates to promote evidence-based health care and research abiding by the principles of ethics and professionalism. Each programme is carefully structured to produce skilled technologists and to facilitate a process of broad professional and personal development.
Applications are invited for trainee positions in the following fellowship programmes:
· Cardiothoracic Anaesthesiology
· Critical Care Medicine – Anaesthesia
· Critical Care Medicine - Medicine
· Feto-Maternal Medicine
· Hospital Medicine
· Neonatal Paediatrics
· Neurovascular (Stroke)
· Paediatric Cardiology
· Paediatric Critical Care Medicine
· Paediatric Emergency Medicine
· Paediatric Haematology/Oncology
· Paediatric Infectious Diseases
· Surgical Neuro-Oncology
· Uro-Gyn & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Candidates with an MBBS degree from institutions recognized by the PM&DC, a year’s house job experience and relevant residency training in respective programmes are eligible to apply.
For online applications please visit our website www.aku.edu/apply-online. For details and further information, please visit our website www.aku.edu/mcpk/pgme or call us on (021) 3486 4546 / 3486 2357 / 3486 4583.
Applications should be submitted latest by May 3, 2019