Igniter100 UK Ltd needs a candidate with a super analytical and programming guru in web development using PHP/MySQL/Apache/Linux Stack. We are UK based cutting-edge FINTECH company and we are seeking a talented and experienced technical team lead to oversee a wide variety of our in house software products from conceptual design through implementation.
You will have the chance to develop high traffic in-house software products, as well as form a dream team of experts to work with you to maximize resources and efficiency. We offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
If you think you are the ultimate candidate for this job, then send us a CV with your latest accomplishments.
Please describe complete details about your current work location, notice time and followings:
- Achievements and experiences while working with similar technologies.
- No. of years of experience developing for large-scale APIs and CMS development.
- Team Leading number of years of experience.
- Must have Team Lead experience and and highly motivated Senior Web Developer - Guru Level.
- Ability to breakdown client problems and develop a software solution from inception to implementation.
- Must have experience in managing or leading a team of PHP Software developers.
- He/She will be working FULL Time as Software Product Lead, to enhance it, nurture it, grow it as own baby.
- Required to have very good communication skills with people/team members in Urdu and English language.
- Develop, implement and support enterprise level solutions.
- Will help train, guide and manage Junior level developers.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing using the English language, with good time management skills.
- Starting Salary: PKRs 100,000+ (negotiable depending on experience)
- Industry: Technology & Investment
- Job Type: Fulltime
- Job Location: Lahore - Gulberg III, Pakistan
- Manage web projects as software products with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as top quality standards.
- Improve company’s technical division and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain applications.
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code.
- Adhere to high-quality software development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Implementing and enforcing modern software development methodologies.
- Analyze and resolve technical and software application problems.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Anticipate details of future enhancements and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Min Qualification: Bachelors of Computer science from a reputable University.
- Min Experience: Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have 3+ years experience in managing a team of Software developers.
- Strong programming knowledge with PHP front-end and back-end development.
- Gurusome knowledge of PHP frameworks like (CodeIgniter, Cakephp, Zend, etc Laravel also ok).
- Ultimate Knowledge to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Full Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git and SVN is required.
- SQL language is must required.
- Full Understanding of Webservices and REST API’s and how they work.
- Angular not required but more suguar more sweet