Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position):
· To collect client data / pre requisite information in order to establish application setups.
· To prepare the application set ups using front end i.e. hierarchy, process movement and other module wise set ups in order to elicit and do Evaluation of data (made available by the client) according to application set up.
· To communicate and coordinate sessions of client and technical resources in order to translate client requirements for technical teams.
· To communicate with client / end user concerns / feedback in order to update teams accordingly.
· To participate in requirement elicitation process in order to identify and highlight the high priority needs of the clients.
· To ensure that implementation of project/product is going according to plan at client site in order to supervise the implementation of product by showing physical presence
· To support the client by giving hands on training during all stages of soft Launch, parallel run and Go live in order to ensure requirements offset.
· To prepare training programs as per the training needs to customer/end user conduct and monitor the training at the application administration and user level in order to have hands-on experience with product and to provide accurate implementation feedback.
· To verify solution of the project / product based on defined scope and participate in development demo in order to keep the update of newly developed features of the product.
To prioritize the issues, bug for fixation, and verify the fixed bugs and issues in the application in order to aid successful closing and ensure the application deployment to be bug free.
To coordinate with other technical departments in order to deliver the best possible products as per client requirements.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
(Mid-Level Understanding for the following areas):
· Health Care.
· Application Hardware.
· Conducting the End-User Trainings.
· Technical Documentation.
· Change Management.
· Specifications (Product Software Hardware).
· General Languages and Application Development Tools.
· Databases / RDBMS.
· Project Management milestones.
· Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
· Energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity.
· Time Management Skills.
· Analytical Skills.