Oserve is hiring a ** Sales & Marketing Office (Female)** who will be leading our branding, marketing channels, and customers interaction. If you are a candidate or you know a great candidate, please send your/their resume to [email protected]
1. Day-to-day support of the sales, marketing and product marketing functions related to Oserve.
2. Monitoring sales & marketing generated leads
3. Contribute to content creation that targets market segment.
4. Lead customer base acquisition, growth, and retention.
5. Assist in the planning, graphic designing and execution of physical and digital events.
1. Business, Economics, or Marketing Degree with a minimum experience of 1 year.
2. Experience and knowledge in sales & Marketing.
3. Knowledge and keen interest in products branding and marketing strategies.
4. Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to deliver insights and analyze alternative solutions
5. Excellent spoken and written English