We're seeking a rising star who asks and answers the question, how can we deliver better marketing results for our Client? A self-starter with experience using proven and efficient methods to develop informed points of view (POVs) and Client recommendations to optimize and improve the Client’s marketing success across several disciplines.
Reporting to a Chief Marketing Officer, the AM Strategy will collaborate closely with the agency’s research, analytics, account management, and creative professionals.
This role has varied responsibilities in an entrepreneurial environment, including:
- Works with clients to provide strategic thought leadership and business acumen both within and beyond the communications process.
- Helps lead the agency team strategically in all facets of current and prospective client business.
- Employs a process-driven approach to strategy, with the natural ability to craft bullet-proof POVs that builds client trust, respect, and relationships.
- Can be big picture and detail-oriented in the same day, with the ability and desire to make day-to-day tactics as strategic as the next big idea.
- Tracks competitive and marketplace activities conduct competitive reviews, then identifies and communicates implications for the Client—its agency and other client stakeholder teams.
- Collaborates with the research team to define research objectives.
- Analyzes research and data—primary, syndicated, program results—to develop presentations that highlight findings and insights that spark the creative development process and optimize marketing program results.
- Creates informative, insightful and inspiring creative briefs.
- Researches and solves ad hoc problems: How should we do XYZ? Where can we get information on ABC? How can we improve XYZ?