• Developing new business through networking and cold calling
• Arranging business meetings and following up leads
• Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
• Learn about new products and services
• Learn about the industry sector in question – be it banking, medical, retail, education
• Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
• Prepare and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of I.T Hardware
• Provide support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
• Keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals;
• Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.