1.Implementation of ISO (QMS) 9001:2015 and ISO (FSMS) 22000
2. Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
3. Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
4. Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found.
5. Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors.
6. Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
7. Any other tasks assigned by the manager.
Strong Analytical & communication skills.
Sound knowledge of HSE procedures and documentation.
Sound knowledge & exposure of ISO Standards