LOCATION: RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
- Gathering Requirement and Requirement Documentation
- Addressing client needs.
- Requirement Validation
- elicit requirements extensively with internal and external stakeholders
document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, workflow analysis, etc.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Analyze clients' existing systems and business models
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Prepare Test Case
- Assembles and documents all test results
- Re-tests as necessary.
- Prepare User Manual
- User Training
- User support
- Document all the process flow
- Understands project plans and able to clearly define roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Takes input from supervisor and it able to appropriately apply comments/feedback.
- Develop documentation in multiple formats: Business Requirement Document (BRD), User Interface Design Documents, Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Technical Design Documents (TDD),
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as: experience design, system architects, developers, quality assurance, and DevOps to introduce and roll out new features
- Develop user manuals, and train users on new systems and provide support for key customers during initial release
* Good speaking and wrting skills
* Average knowledge with ASP.net MVC
* Ability to performed average SQL statements
* Displays a positive attitude.
* Establishes effective working relationship with Users.
* Follows established communication guidelines.
* Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
* Complies with all our policies and procedures
* Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
* Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments