We urgently need PHP/WordPress developers for our Lahore office. We have some completed projects that require revisions and bug fixes. Please apply if you are available immediately and can begin work right away. Consider it a contract job. If you did a good job, we will consider you for long term opportunity. The office is located in Johar town. Here are the requirements:
1. Good experience with PHP and WordPress.
2. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Ability to interact with the clients directly
5. Excellent attention to detail
6. Experience in developer/unit testing
7. Experience of working on integration projects (Integrating different products in one platform using APIs)
Since the projects are already complete and we just require bug fixes and addition of some new features, you should be able to understand the code logic quickly. There is no honeymoon period involved therefore you should be able to produce results immediately.
Please send your resume and briefly tell us about your experience. Answer following questions to be considered:
1. Can you work remotely (from home)?
2. Can you stay online and be able to communicate with the project manager via skype?
3. Can you work over the weekend to finish the work?
4. How much total experience you have in programming?
Our office is located in Johar town. We are in the process of shifting the office therefore may ask you to telework for a few days until the shifting is complete. Please mention your expected salary in your application. Remember, this is a contract job initially for a period of one month. Depending on your performance you will be considered for a long term opportunity. Also, first 2 days, we will monitor and guage the quality of your work. If your work quality is found to be unsatisfactory, you will be relieved. Please feel free to ask questions.
Make sure to answer above questions to be considered for this position. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Software Development Life Cycle
Some administration know-how (deploying code, setting up websites, etc)