1. Work with upper management to lead a team of WP/HTML Developers within agreed project deadlines.
2. Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
3. Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members.
4. Build and promote a positive working environment for the team within your areas as well as other business areas you will engage with.
5. Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
6. Proactively report and manage upwards to management and the business, so that they are well informed of the work currently in development.
7. Implement team goals and objectives.
8. Inspire and motivate team member
9. Be knowledgeable about each member of your team, their strengths, weaknesses and effectiveness, whilst translating each of their behaviors into clear tasks and objectives to improve their individual performance.
1. Experience creating rich front end experiences that are mobile first and responsive
2. Well-versed in building complex Wordpress themes
3. Experience building UI in Wordpress that will work with a page builder
4. Experience integrating with other 3rd party services and out of the box WordPress plugins
5. Must be able to communicate in a clear manner to those of all levels of technical literacy
6. 4+ years of experience with writing to latest standards-compliant HTML, CSS, and JS.
7. 4+ years of experience working with PHP and MySQL
8. 3+ years of experience building Wordpress sites
9. Experience with other CMS such as Drupal, Magento is a plus.