0) Can work on a remote location (Must Have a Own Laptop and Internet connection).
1) Responsible for our end to end website optimisation strategy and implementation, you will be a technical specialist with deep knowledge and understanding of search engine optimisation and organic customer acquisition
2) Responsible for keyword research and benchmarking site performance against industry competitors and leaders outside our industry
3) Responsible for constant optimisation and improvement of organic search rankings, domain and page authority and trust.
4) Create SEO strategy to achieve top keyword rankings and organic traffic for all of the company websites.
5) Communicate with the in-house teams to have SEO changes implemented.
6) Complete keyword research, writing appropriate meta data/content.
7) Complete advanced on-page and technical SEO.
8) Complete off-page SEO with quality link earning, social media, and other off-page SEO best practices.
9) Day to day SEO monitoring with various ranking tools including Search Metrics, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic, MOZ.
10) Create weekly/monthly SEO reports and communicate to the wider marketing and management teams.
11) Build/run a quality back-linking project.
12) Understand all aspects of SEO including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and content SEO optimisation.
13) Experience working on SEO projects for high traffic sites
14) Capable of analysing the current SEO situation correctly providing creative and effective solutions to improve the results.
15) Keep up to date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
• IT knowledge including word, excel and outlook
Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines