Industrial Engineering Corporation provides services toMarine, Industrial & Defense.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
Should have 5-8 years experience
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing/up gradation and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Quantitative insights in how to increase the performance and improve the workability of equipment.
- Have the technical responsibilities on Marine/Industrial HV Diesel & gas engines, genset and high voltage equipment. Performs and directs studies to evaluate the current and future generators, exciters and high Low voltage equipment needs for Coal, Gas & Hydro fossil plants.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mechanical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information(theory & practical), Making Feasibility Report & Presentation, System Upgrading, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ESSENTIAL FOR THE POSITION:
- Detailed and Disciplined: Ensures that work within the Engineering Department is completed to the highest standards and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Organized: Able to multi-task and has an organized approach to handling work assignments. Finishes to completion, goes above and beyond expectations.
- Motivated: Provides superior support and service to internal and external customers, works with staff and all departments in finding and implementing solutions to reoccurring problems while improving existing processes. Gets things done, willing to suggest innovative ideas. Possessing natural curiosity, driven to advance their knowledge and improve skill sets.
- communication skills - written and verbal
- good command in english
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
should have car/bike driving licence
We are providing you an excellent opportunity for professional development and career growth.