Experience level: Mid-level developer
Role: Software Engineer
Essential Requirements – Technical:
• Experience of CSS preprocessors, using variables and Mixins in CSS, Flexboxes and/or Bootstrap.
• Experience of translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Experience to develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience in optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Previous experience of using Resp APIs and GIT. Good to have:
• Knowledge of React Hooks.
• Knowledge of Mobx (or Redux type of architectures)
Essential Requirements – General:
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Software Engineering. •
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
HTML, CSS, Reactstrap, Ant design, Material design, React JS, Git, ES6, Stylus, Redux, Socket IO, Axios, React Routing