Our Client is looking a Merchandise Officer for their sales point where the candidate needs to manage the inventory, sales record etc. on (our company provided) ERP system & also negotiate with buyers, suppliers, distributors for quantity & time-scale.
1. Develop and Maintain Vendor Relationships.
2. Develop and Implement Visual Merchandising Strategy.
3. Maintain Inventory Management Records
4. Analyze Sales Trends and Adjust Product Offering Accordingly
5. Daily backup of overall system & reporting to high-ups.
6. A candidate should have enough knowlege to handle day to day business activities including dealing with bank.
7. A candidate should be IT Oriented.
8. Candidate's having previous experience will be considered.
9. Office timings will be from 10:00AM to 9:00PM
10. Candidate's having their own bike with valid Driving License will only be considered.
11. A candidate should have minimum qualification in Intermediate (Graduate Preferred).
12. Interested candidates can send their CV's at [email protected] with mentioned in subject Line 'Merchandise Officer'
13. Candidates having residense in North Nazimabad will be preferred.
14. Fuel will be given except monthly fixed salary (policy will be revised on quarterly basis)
15. Initially target marget is only North Nazimabad, Karachi