Sales Manager required. urgently for an Authorized Distributors & Stockiest of HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Fighting Products with Business Management Degree or related professional qualification.
• To manage Sales Engineer Team and train staffs
• To specify product in commercial /residential projects
• To identify & Develop Product Marketing Channel with Retail and Project
• To achieve product specification with Consultants /Contractors
• To monitor market requirements and competitor s situations and feed back
• Technical knowledge of HVAC / Plumbing & Fire Fighting Products
• Knowledge of competitor situations, sales channel, pricing structure, etc.
• Experience of marketing support to Project Consultants
• Experience of project spec in activities
• Define & implement long & short term strategies for consistently accomplishing business and divisional targets.
• Forecast the Sales based on Market Analysis.
• Grow sales and profitability by prioritizing and capturing new customers.
• Maintain division profitability & efficiency by optimizing resource utilization and allocating tasks across division.
• Set up & manage strategic partnership with key industry players to enhance the market penetration and service quality.
• Analysis and recommend new sales strategy such as tactical campaigns, pricing, and product and service delivery.
• Collaborated with the sales team in organizing promotion campaigns to generate market awareness on organizational products & services across the target market segment.
• Introduce new potential clients by leveraging own network.
• Analyze critical customer issues for identifying trends and implement effective mitigation plans for minimizing business impact.
• Develop and maintain a healthy and professional business relationship with the customers.
• Ensure Timely the Payment Collection.
• Analyze monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial performance and present report showing actual versus target (budget) performance and take necessary steps to increase the sales.
• Ensure participation in organization initiatives becoming the front face of the function and adding value by making presence felt.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor s Degree or global equivalent in Engineering/Technical procurement with a specialization in marketing.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• The ideal candidate should have a combination of:
• A strong technical knowledge of the products categories he/she would be handling (required).
• A solid knowledge the local market in which he/she will be competing (essential).
• An understanding of retail trading mechanics and the influences that will deliver success in the sector of the market (appreciated).
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, and/or business data.
• Ability to translate big picture into implementation and achieve results.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage vendor relationships.
• Solid computer skills, good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint & Word. Strong knowledge of Excel.