We are looking for ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications.
You should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
• Write clean, scalable code using C#.
• Ensuring a required level of performance
• Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Quick learner – positive attitude to work under ambiguous situations.
• Proficiency in C#.
• Should have a strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Design Patterns.
• Experience using .NET Framework
• Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
• Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
• Implementing enterprise application patterns
• Familiarity with knockout.js or Angular is a plus
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills