The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
What We’re Looking For
Do you dream in hashtags? Thrive in a fast-paced environment that encourages you to color outside the lines and make your mark? Ropstam is looking for its Social Media Manager to grow and evolve our corporate social media channels, with a focus on compelling content and social video on LinkedIn.
Reporting to the Director, the ideal candidate must have a passion for storytelling and the ability to connect with audiencesacross all platforms. Stellar communication skills are a must, succinct writing skills are required, and the ability to authentically adopt our corporate voice is essential. Working as part of a team, staying proactive and accountable across all tasks, with a keen eye for building processes and reporting on metrics is needed.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop social media strategy
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Grow company's internet presence on all social media platforms and increase clients/audience.
What You’ll Do
- Own Ropstam's all social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc, with demonstrated experience executing a well-articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, traffic, and acquisition
- Conceptualize, plan and execute all social media content on active channels by creating and managing the social media calendar based on Ropstam's corporate initiatives, field marketing events, and communication priorities
- Create and post relevant blog articles on Wordpress
- Engage audience and convert into clients
- Design and launch creative campaigns to boost Company's internet presence
- Design and execute weekly social media reporting on key metrics, including growth in fans/followers, engagement, traffic; share learnings and continuously optimize
- Ensure all content adheres to Ropstam's brand guidelines
- Work closely with company leaders to help develop their social media presence
- Serve as the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting-edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, and tactics