Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to generate leads manage our social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus).Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Digital Advertising from an accredited educational institution Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing either on the agency or company side - 5 years of experience is preferred.
Experience managing AdWordcampaigns and a large paid search budget Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills Social media promotion experience a plus.
Experience dealing with demanding clients.
Intermediate (2+ years) experience with Google Webmasters, Google Analytics and Google+ listings.
Understanding of major search engine algorithms, Strong experience with industry standard tools.
Experience in the field of SEO/SEM although most agencies require a lot more.
Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities work.
A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date
· Brainstorm new and creative online growth strategies Content strategy and writing (email/website copy, blog, whitepaper sand eBooks).
· Plan, execute, and measure website experiments and conversion tests collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end B2B customer buying funnel Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
· Create visually appealing PowerPoint presentations for senior-level executives
· Complete SEO fulfillment project tasks in a timely and successful fashion.
· Support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface, by being the SME on SEO related questions and provide performance updates to the client.
· Develop the SEO strategy for clients, using industry and departmental best practices.
· Research and perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy for new and old accounts.
· This includes specific content recommendations, local business listings optimization and tweaking social media optimization as needed.
· Create site architecture and sitemap for clients’ websites, working closely with internal project managers and writers.
· Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals.
· Lead conversations and give presentations in our SEO team knowledge shares on hot topics in the industry to continue to invest in their personal growth as well as the departments.
· Communicating results and complex concepts in simple language to clients who may not have an in depth knowledge of search and how it works.