The company is looking for a Documentation Officer whose primary job will be to prepare export documents.
The responsibilities include:
1) Tracking of shipments till confirmed delivery of cargo
2) To coordinate and assist with supply chain in packing and other related materials.
3) Coordinating with buyers in planning, scheduling and execution of shipments.
4) Assisting and coordinating with shipping lines/ freight forwarders to get relevant documents issued.
5) Proper filing of export related documents.
6) Coordination with banks in all export related matters such as form E filing, payment receipt confirmation and L/C related matters.
7) Coordinating with third party inspection companies for inspection certificate.
8) Proof reading of contracts and making required changes as per instructions.
9) Availability over the phone for resolution of export/documentation issues.
10) To assist export manager in all export/import related matters.