< 1 Year
Oct 22, 2019
Feb 13, 2020
Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Chichawatni, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Jhelum, Karachi, Khanewal, Lahore, Mianwali, Multan, Okara, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sialkot, Pakistan
- Executive to ensure good quality service level by ensuring courteous and prompt response.
- Executive to ensure that all queued customers are entertained through live chat and no one has left chat without the query being answered and responded in all terms.
- Executive to forward all email quotations duly received from clients to respective sales team member and responded.
- Executive must be hands on with knowledge of all country’s import policies for educating customers.
- Executive to remain update with import policies and procedures as amended or modified.
- Maintaining strong communication and coordination with all stake holders including other back office sections.
- Executive shall be working in unassigned markets for procure more business ties by promoting customers and sales.
- Executive must be able to work in extra hours (if required) and shift rotation (day & night)
- Executive to maintain operations by 24/7 weekends, national or public holidays.
- Executive to ensure sharing live chat leads and registered complaints assigned to team members.
- Executive to keep update documents, records and customer services log book.
- Executives to held short meetings with team members for their service actions and discussions for advantages.
- Executive to keep master log book update with new queries and accomplished assigned tasks for annual confidential reports.
- Executive to report on first priority given tasks provided by superiors.
- 2-3 years of core live chat experience.
- Minimum Matriculation’s certified.
- Perfect command on English (both – verbal and written)
- Typing speed 40wpm as minimum.
- Proficiency on computer and MS Office.
Automotive - Takaoka, Japan