NRTD Corporation is recruiting a PHP (Codeigniter) developer on behalf of a multinational with extensive global operations, offering a highly competitive salary, with offices in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Developers with at least 3 years working full time on Codeigniter as a PHP framework will be preferred.
The ideal candidate should:
1. Have a Bachelor’s degree in CS, Software Engineering or a relevant field, including a mastery of programming, UI/UX design, customization of software and relevant skills. Experienced candidates without a degree may be considered
2. 4+ years of development in PHP, specifically in Codeigniter (or a cumulative experience equal to 5 years).
3. Have excellent development and architecture skills a solid grasp of web development, specifically in PHP, mainly in Codeigniter
4. Have an excellent grasp over various internet technologies and tools
6. Experience in databases, specifically with MySQL, database design, database optimization and creating/maintaining ERDs
7. Familiar with the LAMP stack and a deployment environment composed of Linux servers (hosted). Experience with deploying applications in the cloud (e.g. Amazon EC2) will be a plus
8. Knowledge of object oriented programming and software development life cycle best practices, as well as extensive analytical and troubleshooting skills
9. Familiar with dependency/package managers, templating engines and ORM
10. Experienced in the MVC architectural pattern (or any derivative thereof)
11. Familiar with software testing, particular unit testing (e.g. PHPUnit)
12. Familiar with version control/source control systems (e.g. Git, Svn, TFS etc) and platforms (Github, Visual Studio Online, Bitbucket etc)
13. Familiar with bugtrackers/issue trackers
14. Solid technical documentation skills
15. Portfolio of live/demoable applications will be a plus