The company is looking for a Documentation Officer whose primary job will be to prepare export documents. The responsibilities include:
1) Tracking of shipments till confirmed delivery of cargo
2) To coordinate and assist with supply chain in packing and other related materials.
3) Coordinating with buyers in planning, scheduling and execution of shipments.
4) Assisting and coordinating with shipping lines/ freight forwarders to get relevant documents issued.
5) Proper filing of export related documents.
6) Coordination with banks in all export related matters such as form E filing, payment receipt confirmation and L/C related matters.
7) Coordinating with third party inspection companies for inspection certificate.
8) Proof reading of contracts and making required changes as per instructions.
9) Availability over the phone for resolution of export/documentation issues.
10) To assist export manager in all export/import related matters.
1) Should be proficient in MS Office specially in preparing documents with required tabulatoin and formatting in both MS Word and MS Excel
2) Should have Communication skills both Oral and Written - specially email drafting etc.
3) Must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment
4) Should be highly organized and process-oriented
5) Must have excellent listening skills, and be able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity
6) Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
7) Must be self-auditing and have high quality standards
8) Must be able to use a variety of scanning and computer equipment, requiring good reading, understanding and writing ability.
9) Should have good keyboarding skills and manual dexterity