We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment
- Having strong Data Modeling concepts (RDBMS & working knowledge of NoSQL)
- Keeping up-to-date with what's going on in front-end development, including; the new shiny things that browsers are adding to their platforms.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing (Understanding of architecture, design and different services) and associated APIs.
- Experienced in using team development tools, change management, quality assurance, testing and integration protocols
- Familiar with using Linux for development environment.
- Possessing strong research aptitude towards learning new stuff and its application by meeting business demands i.e. justifying need of a particular tool in a technology stack
· Excellent coding skill in Core PHP.
· Proficiency in a Linux environment.
· Expert knowledge with MVC (LARAVEL).
· Excellent debugging skills.
· Extensive work with Restful APIs & Curl.
· Proven software development experience in PHP.
· Strong HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge.
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
· Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
· Command line working capability will be a plus.
· Excellent knowledge of Wordpress will be a plus.