• Developing and executing sales strategy and portfolio development.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationship with customers.
• Identify new clients in a designated region & travelling to visit potential clients.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating client quotations, negotiating tender and contract terms.
• Administering client accounts, after-sales support services.
• Preparing reports, recording and maintaining client contact data.
• Meeting regular sales targets, coordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Solving client problems, helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
1. Positive Thinking
2. Interpersonal Skills
5. Product Knowledge
6. Leadership Skills
7. Work Ethic
8. Learning Skills