The Business Development Manager is responsible for business development/sales, relationship development, and management, strategic leadership and design. The focus of this job is on achieving results that are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. The initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to varying conditions is critical. In order to achieve Crewlogix’s high business standards and organizational growth goals, success in this position requires an entrepreneurial commitment, along with a sense of urgency and confidence in your ability to handle a variety of challenges. This fosters a job environment that is flexible, autonomous, and facilitates growth opportunity through recognition and rewards for the achievement of revenue goals.
Primary Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Manage existing client relationships and all aspects of new business development.
• Generating new business leads, and managing the sales cycle for that lead
• Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up calls
• Develop and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow the account
• Experience selling business solutions to corporate clients
• Sell solutions across multiple verticals
• Manage large dollar revenue volume
• Responsible for contract development and negotiation
• Experience reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals
• Relationship building and sales consulting expertise
• Knowledge of IT services and solutions
• High tolerance and evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
• Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in English