We require an Assistant Account Officer who can manage accounts for projects of R&D nature.
- He will be responsible for documenting financial transactions as per guidelines provided by Dir Finance and Account Officer.
- He will be responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in Finance/Accounting job.
- Having sound knowledge of financial rules and procedures.
- Have good knowledge of Excel and Finance software such as QuickBooks.
- Sound knowledge of finance reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of maintaining and auditing of accounts will be considered a plus.
NUST PNEC Campus, KARSAZ, Karachi, Pakistan.
Bachelors in Business Administration. MBA would be preferable.
16 December 2019
Posting Date: 29 November 2019