We require a software developer responsible for building applications for embedded systems. Prime responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Write reliable C/C++ code
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs and other design problems
- Minimum 2 years of experience in C/C++
- Good understanding of threads and how to use them
- Good understanding of different IDEs for programming C/C++.
- Good understanding of network programming (sockets) and how to use it
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions would be considered as a plus point
- Familiarity with RT Linux and other RTOS would be considered a plus point
- Familiarity with various interfaces (analogue, serial, parallel, etc.) would be considered a plus