Working closely with the project lead the role will be to support the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations global implementation.
Working with the team and external consulting partners:
· Revise and agree the Data Migration strategy,
· Create a plan for the Data Migration activities for each deployment, dependent on source system(s); complexity of transformation and quality of data.
· Mange the extraction of data from legacy systems.
· Plan and execute the transformation, deduplication and cleansing of data into the upload templates provided by consulting partners
· Support data cutover: providing data in agreed templates, trouble-shooting and correcting the process/templates as needed.
· Perform reconciliations pre- and post- upload against local systems.
· Perform ad-hoc analyses requested during the development and build phase, as needed
· Document the Data Migration process and outcomes for each deployment to provide audit trail evidence.
Experience & Knowledge - Essential
· Experience working as a Data Migration Consultant in multi-national listed businesses, especially multi-currency.
· Experience of implementing and/or optimising financial systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX/365; although experience of other major ERP systems is acceptable).
· Strong technical SQL and data Loading experience, in an ERP deployment context.
· Experience drawing up methodologies and documenting plans for wider data migration strategy to then be applied to the differing entities rolling out the solution globally.
· Understanding of how ERP Finance modules typically function, with both user and implementation experience
· Ability to talk clearly with finance users up to C-level is critical.
This role would suit someone with a strong technical finance background, who has performed multiple complex data migrations for middle tier end-user clients .
Experience & Knowledge - Desirable
· University degree or equivalent.
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
· Experience in an event/exhibition business.Personal Qualities
· Motivated, confident, enthusiastic, creative, well organised.
· Hard working – a sense of urgency but calm under pressure.
· Team player.
· Results driven.
· Polite and diplomatic.
· Sense of humour, perseverance, friendly.
· Ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Skills - Essential
· Excellent communication and the ability to maintain strong relationships across all key programme stakeholders in a number of countries.
· Ability to work autonomously and manage segments of work.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Flexibility in approach and problem solving.
· Ability to manage expectations and deliver results