We are an eCommerce platform provider based out of Sydney, Australia
What we're looking for:
An experienced front-end developer to help build eCommerce websites and build their career over the years in an exciting company that is on a growth path. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from the best in the industry.
The websites are built with ASP.Net Core MVC. You must be experienced in ASP.Net Core MVC, REST API consumption and have domain knowledge in eCommerce. Any knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes and cloud technologies would be an advantage but not essential. You should be able to work independently but will be collaborating with senior software engineers based out of Sydney. This job is not based in Sydney. We will require you to work from 12pm - 8pm Pakistan time for the first 6 months then move to an earlier shift.
What will you be working with:
- Headless CMS to build the static pages of the eCommerce website.
- Headless eCommerce platform to display product lists, categories and collections
- Cart operation, like adding a product to cart and checkout process
- Payment integration with Stripe to charge credit card during the checkout process
- ASP.Net Core MVC (essential)
- REST API consumption (essential)
- Domain knowledge in eCommerce (essential)
- Docker (desirable but not essential)
- Kubernetes (desirable but not essential)
- React (desirable but not essential)
- Using Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Understanding of microservices and distributed system (desirable but not essential)