Tejar.pk is looking for an experienced, professional and disciplined “UX and UI Designer”
Age: 25-40 years
Experience: 3-5 years
Qualification: No degree required, (Computer Science preferred)
Salary for UI Designer: 50K
Salary for UIX Designer: 60K
Job Timings: Monday –Friday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
· Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
· Understand product specifications and user psychology.
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
· Create personas through user research and data.
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
· Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find ability).
· Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
· Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Requirements for UI Designer :
· Proven UI Experience:
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
· Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Requirements For UX Designer:
· Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
· Strong portfolio of design projects.
· Background in project management and research.
· Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
· Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
· Problem-solving aptitude.
· Analytical mind with a business acumen.
· Excellent communication skills.
· BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Note: This is a Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.