Bluestack Cloud is looking for a Technical Engineering Manager to manage and improve end-to-end software delivery across multiple technologies, in most cases Cloud based Backend Microservices, Responsive Web, iOS and Android. This leader utilizes the appropriate agile project management methodology to meet the requirements and timeline of a project.
The Technical Engineering Manager is involved in all key areas of software delivery including project management, system architecture, development, QA testing, and Release Management. The Technical Engineering Manager leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process, prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team in the context of business requirements and deadlines.
* Experience managing deliveries in backend software development
* Interest in sports
* Experience working for a Digital Agency-type company
* Some form of certification (PMP, Agile, AWS, etc.)
* Overall responsibility for the successful technical delivery of the project
* Sprint planning, daily standups, interaction with Development Team, Project Manager and others as needed to resolve blockers and move the project towards a successful finish
* Maintains an environment in which high-quality services are delivered through adherence to the quality system documentation.
* Continually seeks improvements and efficiencies in the way in which work is approached, and is capable of creating dashboards in order to demonstrate opportunities for improvement
* Provides proactive resolutions to developing problems, including modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
* Oversees and/or undertakes system integration using diverse toolsets
* Contributes to decisions about tools, methods, and approaches
* Manage Project workspace in Jira and Confluence
* Experience developing high-traffic mobile or web solutions for projects that have aggressive timelines
* Experience managing teams delivering large scale enterprise solutions (data services, responsive web, mobile projects, connected devices, etc)
* Experience with hands-on technical delivery, former developer is preferred
* Experience translating business requirements to technical requirements and system architecture
* Skilled at leading development teams, mentoring and coaching across roles
* Proficient in inspiring confidence within an engineering team
* Extensive experience with Atlassian Suite or other software development tools
* Excellent client management skills
* Excellent communication skills