We are looking for an experienced senior mobile app developer to design, develop and deploy mobile app solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, and Machine Learning. This role will work with our talented app team to lay the groundwork for the next generation of our mobile applications
All applicants for this Statement of Work must have a minimum of 3/4 years of experience in web/software/app development. Please indicate knowledge and experience related to these areas on resumes
Objectives for this engagement include:
• Perform hands-on mobile application development across various mobile operating systems using cross platform tools.
• Contribute in all aspects (requirements, user experience, design, test, release, support) of the development cycle for all phases.
• implementing the system design covering front end and hybrid application functionality
• establish the basic structure of the system and defining the core design features
• providing vision for where both android and IOS application products need to go and striving to maintain its integrity as it evolves.
• Create detailed documentation; mentor support staff.
• To work in collaboration in a cross functional team and agile development environment.
• Design and develop an advanced and reusable application
• Bachelor's Degree and 3/4 years of job-related web/app/software development experience
• 2+ years' experience in JAVA and Objective C/Swift
• Proficient knowledge of ML and NLP
• Expert working knowledge using Pandas, TensorFlow, Python library
• Good understanding of AWS Lambda, AWS Cognito, AWS SNS and IAM
• Proven record of mobile development (Work product samples preferred if attached to the resume)
• Knowledge and expertise in development with various mobile development frameworks (Ionic, PhoneGap, react native etc.)
• In-depth knowledge and experience in UX and UI designs.
• Good knowledge of MERN and Node.js would be a plus.
• Good knowledge of Data Bases such as MongoDB
• Proven experience in GraphQL and REST API.
• In depth understanding and experience in open source framework.
• Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
• Experience in planning, version control, deployment and implementation
• Experience working in agile or an iterative methodology for software development
• Some and experience with Mac, XCode debugging iPhones via Safari.
• Some experience with Android phone debugging via Chrome.
• Experience with single-page apps will be helpful
• Exposure in Amazon Lex and Amazon SageMaker