Tejar.pk is looking for an experienced, professional and disciplined “UX Designer”
Age: 25-40 years
Experience: 3-5 years
Qualification: No degree required, (Computer Science preferred)
Salary : 50K-60K
Job Timings: Monday –Friday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
· Understand product specifications and user psychology.
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
· Create personas through user research and data.
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
· Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find ability).
· Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
· Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Note: This is a Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
· Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role.
· Strong portfolio of design projects.
· Background in project management and research.
· Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
· Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
· Outstanding hands on experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Problem-solving aptitude.
· Analytical mind with a business acumen.
· Decent English writing skills and very creative.
· Excellent communication skills.