We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be working closely with our Director to manage dozens of social media channels across several platforms.
- Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
- Create fresh content, images, banners, and videos
- Design posts using a graphic design tool like canva or others
- Write relevant content for all social sites.
- Answer basic queries related to our products and services
- Reply to the comments, like, comment, and share others' posts and videos
- Make a strategy to get more likes and followers
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing and automation tools
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications
- Significant knowledge and passion for the clothing and fashion industry
- 4 years of experience with multiple social media platforms (ideally managing pages and channels)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Google my Business.
- Understanding of SEO
- MA degree in the English literature (preferred)
- IELTS or TOEFL test in the last 2 years (preferred)
Male – 30+ years old – Must have a motorcycle/car
Working hours: 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM – Monday to Friday