We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• Developing, testing and maintaining highly interactive interfaces, lessons and features
• Interpreting and responding to client requirements to delight our customers
• Actively engaging in product research and development discussions, contributing ideas and code that will enhance the product direction.
Skills and Qualifications
• PHP 7, including MVC frameworks
• Working Knowledge of React.js / Angular / Vue
• Strong understanding of responsive design techniques
• Webpack, Git and NPM/Yarn
• Testing frameworks/libraries e.g. PHPUnit, Jest/Enzyme/React testing library
• Browser testing and multi-browser/multi-platform compatibility
• Familiarity with accessibility standards, data protection, and web security
• Good understanding of building performant websites
• Fetching/consuming APIs or Web Services
• Understanding of Databases
• Open to learning new technologies and methodologies.